10.9.17

from abu dhabi to berlin

'portrait of a nation' exhibition invite . 2017

i'm happy to announce that my illustration series 'cafeterias of the uae', part of last year's admaf exhibition 'portrait of a nation' will be exhibited in berlin this month until the end of october. 
the complete 'portrait of a nation' collection has been transported to berlin to be showcased during this year's edition of berlin art week. if you missed it in abu dhabi, and happen to be in berlin over the next couple of months, make sure to head to the me collection room berlin where the show will be on display.
the berlin edition of 'portrait of a nation' is from 13 september - 29 october 2017. for more information, make sure to head to the 'portrait of a nation' website for complete updates on the exhibition, and supporting scheduled events and activities.
along with my illustration series, i've also stocked some of my products at the venue's shop, including some classic krossbreed tees, city portraits sketchbooks, and my big city trails activity book. make sure to buy some goodies. they make great presents!
to the krossbreed berliners, enjoy the show. i end this post with a little teaser shot of my work in the gallery space, courtesy of my friend salama nasib who is also one of the participating artists, as well as a little video which gives you more information on myself and the illustration series.


'cafeterias of the uae' in portrait of a nation berlin . 2017 (photograph courtesy of salama nasib)